Change of employer while H1-B (picked but not approved) and STEM OPT is pending


#1

My STEM OPT extension and H1-B is still being processed by UCIS. Status for both says “case was received”. I would like to change my job because I don’t see much career growth with my current employer. I would like to know if it’s ok to quit my current job and when will be a good time to switch if its ok to do so.